Thursday, May 20, 2010

more mouthwaash

Call back .. not feeling terribly well either so I guess I should talk to a doc because the effects of the chemo will still be there.

Guess I better try some of the protein mix and go and get another drink. It's so difficult trying to eat and drink enough during the day .. might not sound it .. but it is. Thought I had a bit of an appertite yesterday going round the supermarket. Was the first time for ages that I'd felt that I felt like eating .. but when it's came down to it .. not really interested.

Ah, the docs just rang .. seems one pill is making another condition worse .. but as I've only got another three days on them it won't be too bad .. got another med to help with the other one til I'm off the others .. had to have them. Have to make sure that the other condition is kept under control as much as possible though.

It's a mouthwash!!!!!!

Perhaps I should start a collection .. perhaps I have.