Friday, May 21, 2010

Pills

Have known Brixton since the early 70s and was, infact, by coincidence, born near here .. my parents were staying with one of my aunts, who lived in Battersea, for Christmas. I arrived six weeks early,

Arrived back in 1970 something. First in Santley Street and now here. Slightly different from that Christmas all those years ago but mum and I did spend another Christmas in Battersea .. I got chickenpox and there was a lot of snow. Must have brought a lot of memories back for mum.

Whoops .. forgotten to take a pill ... not the way to go .. eh.

Done it .. it got stuck to the roof of my mouth but it's sorted now. Doesn't taste too good though.

I dunno .. maybe I should've left upping the other pills til I'd finished these.

Too late now though .. still only a couple of days to go on the other ones.