Friday, May 21, 2010

Anyway

Don't know why people just didn't ask me. Half the things she said weren't possible seeing that I'm almost 60. As someone said I appeared very vulnerable because I'm ill. I suspect she'll be looking for someone else now cause I guess that's what she likes to do.

I don't know who she is though. A young couple did say that the problem was started by a group of far right people and I was told one of the blokes is an ex hard drugs user with a number of issues who now tries to solve his problems with drink which is making things worse.

Anyway this is my house and we get on together, as very good friends, very well.

Seems one of the problems caused by the chemo has cleared up .. so onwards now. What happened on Monday shows I can at least have another week on a higher dose of steroids without it being a problem .. so here goes. Have wondered if I should leave it til after I've finished the new pills but I'd really like to start now.