Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just resting

Just resting. Time to sit back and let my body sort out getting better. I'm tired but it looks like I'm on the mend. I'm eating reasonably well so that I have what I need to repair the damage of the last few weeks. That's about all I can do. I know quite a bit about what the illness is likely to have done to my body so just see how it heals itself now.

I've leafed through the papers. Didn't read them for a while because of my lack of concentration. Just had a buzzy head and wasn't really evaluating anything I was reading and I was so tired.

Might copy out some of the co decision procedure to get it into my head a bit better later on. Been spending time on the Europa site but just downloading what I want to read as I feel better. Might copy out the diagram (flow chart) I think either as a chart or just written out in steps.

Might watch the Buddhist meditation dvd. It's not long and I've watched some of it before.