Sunday, December 18, 2005

Health

I did what I intended today really. Went down to the Tescoes in Warwick rather than the one here then found they didn't have what I'd gone down for. Haha. Never mind,eh. Other than that I just got the papers in. I was meant to be going out later on but I decided not to, though when I got up again at around tennish this morning I felt like going but decided it's better not to.

Finished cleaning out the fridge cause I hadn't washed a couple of the shelves when I did it yesterday and I had some food to put away. Managed to get a load of dettox and water over my trousers when I was rinsing out the salad compartment but other than that no problems!!


I'm not feeling that great. Still haven't got over this cold and I'm very tired and I'm just not pushing it anymore.