Thursday, December 15, 2005

Very tired still

I'm going back to try and get some more sleep. Just up to get a glass of water really. Probably be laying off the diet coke cause there was an article in the Express yesterday about the sweetner in it and how it may be a factor in developing cancer. The sweetener's aspartame.

People I've known from the States seem to have been made more aware of the potential problems with this sweetener than we do here. It's been considered problematic for quite some time.

Will read up more later on I guess.

As far as food goes I seem to have got over getting in and just picking on what's around without really thinking about what I'm doing. I don't eat the stuff I was eating before and'll go into the kitchen and get a sandwich or prepare a meal when I get in rather than sitting down and just picking at whatever's lying around. And I've got so much better about it over the last week too. Don't think about it as a realistic option anymore really.

I still feel ill but some days are better than others. Yesterday I went into Birmingham and read a bit of US News and World Report, and The Sprout on the way back and found reading a lot easier than I have for a while. Well, since my concentration went with that fluey type illness. And I was interested in what I was reading. Not that I wasn't before but when concentrating's that difficult so much of your energy just goes on managing to stay reading and I guess just for your brain to take in and process what it's reading a bit. Very tiring.