Thursday, December 01, 2005

Learning

There seem to be two sides to what I'm learning. I suppose I see one side as the outer side, the side that is for work, and the inner side, the side that's for home. There's a cross over between most of them though. The outer side is more to do with the languages, law and politics. Anything that's learnt for life out of here. But the inner side in the main goes outwardly too. Learning meditation will have an effect on my life outside.

I'm learning other things too, like different forms of massage. Well, I know how to massage. I learnt back in the days when I learnt yoga and it's come in useful in many different situations in my life. I'm looking back into it though.

Other things too. Just started watching a dvd that started by quoting an old saying - You have come here to find what you already have.

Taoism