Sunday, November 27, 2005

Health?

Well I didn't sleep much last night and felt pretty ropey this morning but as the day's gone on I've started to feel better again. I've felt rather nervous and sad and perhaps a little out of focus with what's going on round me. I spent a lot of the day walking. Walked up to Sainsburys and then round to the large Tescos and then back here. Went back out afterwards too. Didn't take my phone out today. Just woke up not wanting to talk.

Still no real pain, though I always take a painkiller in the morning, just one paracetemol and codeine as it kind of takes the edge off the weird feelings I have from the inflamation. I try not to take many painkillers if possible.Don't like them.

What happened in my brain yesterday has calmed down to some extent and the visualizing what I'm going to draw seems to have gone over to the other side of my brain and the actual physical part of drawing seems centred where I was visualizing yesterday. At least that's how it was earlier on. Just have to see what happens. My mind was also rather keen on bringing up past artwork, mainly people I've drawn. I just feel tired now.

(The manga art book I bought yesterday came from The Works.)


The swelling's going down. Every day is different as I was told it would be. Some of it's not very pleasant but there you go. I felt better yesterday than I do today but I know that more swelling has gone down today.