Saturday, November 26, 2005

Feeling quite a bit better

Feeling a lot better though not well. Most of the pain has gone, not that much discomfort either I guess. Still rather puffy and it's still affecting how I think and making me tired but really today has rather surprized me.

It's the right side of my head that's the worst affected. That seemed to be getting back in gear this morning but as the day went on and I got tired it quietened down. I found that side of my head was producing artistic images this morning as it does when I'm drawing. If I'm copying something I often get an image in my mind that influences what I'm drawing. It hasn't been working for sometime but this morning after I'd bought a Manga art book it started producing images again. Though while this was ok overall my mind seemed to be working too quickly.

I went out, took an arabic language book and a European Law book on the train. Looking at the arabic script my mind started producing arty images of what I was reading. My memeory for what I was reading seemed to be better than it had been for a while too.


All I can say is that there is no junk food here at the moment. So that's one good thing. I haven't played the cd I bought yesterday again today. I was going to go with the guided meditation again and then just leave it to play as I did before. Will listen again tomorrow.