Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The right place

Well, in time I might head for the Koestler Institute. I don't know yet. One of the boards I'm on has given me a bit of comfort anyway because people are talking about their experiences. I know that lots of people have these kind of experiences and now I've had quite a few and others that are similar in that they are esoteric though are a different kind of experience.

Once I wouldn't have taken any notice of these people. Now I know they're telling the truth because I've experienced so much myself.


The other side of me is still objecting, that sceptical scientific side. But I know that it's wrong. I don't know what it all means. There's no way that I could and I think guessing is wrong. Sometimes I get carried away and try to interpret it and sometimes it doesn't really work. Rather the opposite. Not quite everything though. But who knows what the whole thing means.

I believe that the veil between this world and what is the next is very thin but that you can't know what it is. That would sure give the game away wouldn't it. It's strange. Just little things that happen. Not contact as in talking. Just tiny unexpected things that happen but that you have no control over.

It's really interesting talking about these experiences with other people.

Just these strange but really deep things that happen. Things you know have happened but that you have no explanation for.


The board has with one post started me cooking again and through this given me more of a chance of regaining my health. And other help from there has really made a difference.

I really don't know what I'd've done without it.