Monday, February 27, 2006

..........

Been in a couple of hours. I'm still getting better but today was a lot easier. Muscles are still very stiff but I felt I was walking at a reasonable pace again and it just wasn't so difficult. Bloody foot is still sore though. But at least the part that's the worst affected is in a different place this time so that means that it healed up ok before I guess.

Tired though. I know I'm not going to feel too good until things are back as they should be. Feeling a bit raw but am taking pain relief for it, it's obviously not going to be very comfortable while this sorts itself out.

Could've fallen asleep on the train back. I started dozing off. Had two seats to myself so spread over them a bit and I started to fall asleep three times. I could feel myself going down into it. Fortunately I heard 'em say when we got to my station, though I didn't want to get off cause I was just too comfortable.

Walking back was ok though. And probably for the first time since I've been back going out away from here I didn't innerly grumble on my walk back from the station. Slower than usual but ok.

Anyway, I'm tired and I'm turning in.