Monday, February 06, 2006

More creativity

Just carrying on from my replies to the Pottering Beatrices last month. You know you could get some people to write whole chunks of work for you.

You put out a statement like "I'm going down to get a bag of chips". Posted at midday. Two weeks later you have a whole storyline composed for you.

Did you know she was out getting chips late last night. You'll never guess who I saw her with. (I hope it wasn't the spacey aliens). I don't think she went home with those chips you know. I heard she was seen in Solihull at two in the morning. No, she wasn't, I know for a fact that she was in Leicester.

You know, blah di blah di blah.

Latest that I've heard: So that's what the rock n' roll lifestyle does for you.

PARDON?

I blame Cadburys meself.

Snort.

What goes on in the heads of these people man.

Such talent: such a waste: so inventive.

By the way this isn't a dig at where I'm living. But, you know, there are a few. You just wonder how they get there.