Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Up bright and early

It's not long gone five in the morning here in the UK and I'm up eating my breakfast porridge. I'm actually feeling much better this morning, though my head's still rather whoozy, seem to have quite a lot of energy though. And I'm going to need it over the next week or so while I get moving sorted out.

While I was out yesterday I noticed that a lot of people had colds and I guess that's what's got me down again over the last few days. I have been a bit sniffly.

My mood's a lot better too. Couldn't believe myself yesterday. I was just so irritable. Not that I don't have my moods but yesterday I was on a real mission to grumble and moan about everything.

I'll get into the arts magazines today.

And I'll do a couple of hours of Dutch. Well, I can moan and better in the language again. Last night proved that.

Grouse, groan, groan, grouse.

I'm feeling much better this morning.

Though I'm feeling better I feel a bit tender on the right side of my head. I just guess it's been another cold.

Right porridge almost finished and I better get down to work. Get what I've got to sorted out and then I suppose I better go back to rest for a couple of hours to make up for getting up this early.