Friday, February 10, 2006

My walking's improved a lot again since this morning. Went out for a walk on the common this morning and though things were a lot better they've loosened up even more during the afternoon. I've light purplish marks under my eyes that become very dark if I rub them and I can see there's still quite a bit of puffiness around but I know that things are improving a lot. Well, the limp's almost gone.

Still don't feel like doing that much but the day before yesterday I was looking at some art things and my mind was becoming quite creative again though it soon kind of switched off. I thought then that I must be getting better.

I'm surprized that so much has happened today though. Well, I'd started to wonder just what was going to happen and how long it was going to take to get better. And I suppose I had wondered if there was going to be any lasting damage and what it might be. Well, it had gone through my mind a couple of times.

But it seems that I'm ok again. And I haven't had any trouble with my spine.