Thursday, July 05, 2007

Chips!!!!!

Wish this would all happen a bit faster. It's such a slow process and it hurts!!!!! But, never mind, on we go!!!!

Well, off to put dinner on right now. The little bits of the day go on as usual.

We're building up on the morphine again, enough to help through this, Yesterday the pain was really bad in one place, today it's somewhere else as the muscles move again. Actually, I guess, I don't wish it was quicker, cause then there'd be more pain at once, so this is better.

Dinner on ... with some oven baked chips ... and why not, huh. So, I eat very healthily all the time. I think a few chips'll be ok now and then. Tonight is now and then!!!! then.

Apart from the pain the day's been ok. I'm tired but then that's natural I guess. Really sleepy this morning. Not so this evening which is rather the wrong way round but never mind. The pain this evening is more on moving than being still so I should get to sleep ok.

A bit of meditation. I suppose I should do that every day, but it gets forgotten in tiredness/communication/pills/pain etc.

I'm on orange flavoured sachets now. Well, haven't tried them yet as I've just been making the dose up by taking more of the raspberry flavoured ones but it'll soon be orange flavoured ones as they're a higher dose.

The raspberry flavoured ones are lovely so fingers crossed for the orange ones too. They had strawberry flavoured paracetamol syrup in hospital too. Don't have that here but never mind it's nice to have some of your medicine tasting nice.

Or, if we go back to the pills, bright and colourful like the orange and purple pills. Kinda works on the mind I think.

Right, the chiplets should be done, so off I go.