Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday

Up and fed etc. Took the steroid sparing pills in with the pain stuff last night so that this morning I could have breakfast a bit earlier. I have another mark off book too now so I can mark off those when I take them first thing.

It gets complicated but not as complicated as if I start missing doses of the things out.

Still tired but as things change and the muscles move it's obvious why I should be at times. Every day is different now. Yesterday there were muscle changes that gave my right lung more of a work out than it's had for a long while. Very tiring as it's making the muscles on that side of the body work more as I breathe as they're being exercised back into being stronger and more flexible.

Remembered to get my lamp bulbs yesterday too!!!! In time.