Thursday, July 05, 2007

yeah

A lot of my friends keep blogs now. It's quite a good way of keeping in touch and letting each other know what you're thinking about things. Some of them are semi private, some not. Mine are mainly about my illness obviously, not very interesting I wouldn't've thought unless you know me.

I have to admit that I don't read any blogs now unless I know the person but then I've always been someone who likes to be doing rather than watching. I was like that as far as sports goes too. Never much of a spectator, always preferred to be doing things.

But, tonight it just showed how useful they can be. One bit of writing and everyone knew what was going on.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Up at around eigh tomorrow I hope. Taking me pain relief with me so that getting up is relatively ok

Wow, though, the wind's starting to gust up out there. Or, so I thought. Maybe, it was cars going by. Me hearing's not that good right now. Things can be pretty indistinct. I don't get to be out in the open like I used to be now. The main interest of my life in some ways. I don't join in anymore though I'm following the global warming debate to some extent.

Was vaguely interested in the honey but have to admit that I didn't bother to check it out til much later. Amazing though. I must've had some nasty infection and it's difficult to comprend that it worked like that. But the odds are that it did, Can't remember if I posted that page up here but I expect I did. Or someone I know'll have posted it up in theirs. Pretty cool. It's gone up over the boards I post on too. It'll help someone.

That's what the boards are for to some extent. Posted it up at my newer ones too. It takes time to fit in with a board and get to access its personality. I stay away from the bitchy cliquish type. But yeah sometimes it takes time to get to figure out the undercurrent. And, never again am I spending oddles of time giving out help and support where very little comes back in return. Share and share.

I seem to've got there anyway. Don't know about the newer ones yet but the ones I've been with a while are fine. The ones that weren't've either closed or I've left. At the moment at me favourite places I'm given support and help etc and I give it back in return. And that's how it should be.

I've just joined a very promising one to talk about things that I'm interested in. Very nice welcome and brilliant attitude. And just what I'd love to talk about. It does have it's general and fun side too so it's all good.

And,I can just hear someone from one of the boards saying that I should be getting my sorry butt off to bed right now, in me mind's eye.

Too true blue!!!

(We're nothing if not multi cultural!!)


............ so, off I pootle.