Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Up ........ slightly medicated .....

Not too bad this morning .. though ofcourse feeling the pain cause I'd had to cut out 200mg of MST yesterday because I'd left taking it so late .. taking it late turned out to be a good thing this time I guess .. at least the other 230mgs stayed where it should be.

This has made me more determined to look into more sheltered accomodation.

I don't think there's much more that can be done as far as medicine goes. My problems that way really resulted from the way my body reacted to the medication .. everyone is different. I suppose if I continue being sick I'll have to ask about intravenous pain relief .. I'm not too keen on that to be honest.

Anyway .. I will start seriously looking into going into more sheltered accomodation. I don't want to put pressure on anyone to have to cope with looking after me. I can still be out and about but I'll be settled somewhere where there is a lot of help on hand.

I guess I could be a bit more sensitive at the moment because my steroids were decreased by 2.5mgs a little while ago. Again, depends on the person how they react .. I was on a high dose of the pills to start off with. I generally seem to have been ok though.

Anyway .. I don't feel that bad this morning.