Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday night and Monday morning

Just back. Walked there and got me lift back .. was going to go for a cup of cocoa but thought as it was almost nine I'd left it a bit late really .. lol ... so changed me mind. Had a cup of tea there .. was fussed over a bit .. and got a top up for me tea!!!! so the cup of cocoa wasn't really needed.

I was late getting there .. we sang this song: I missed the rest but the songs are repeated quite a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZv9y3KOjxw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDTNkmC-ldQ&feature=related

Keep me travelling along with you.

Will check the links ofcourse ... lol!!!!!

I had healing. Quite a few people wombled in fer that this evening.

Felt a little sad that I had missed the rest of the evening cause it sounded really good and quite funny at times. Hence the womble reference!!!

I was sad that people weren't feeling that great but there was a good atmosphere there which is good for healing anyway. Well, good humoured laughter is as it sets the endorphins going.

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/micro/gallery/endorphin/endorphins.html

I suppose judging by the comments for the rubber duckie song linked to this morning you could just play some animals that song and you'd get good results. Well, with a lot of them anyway.

The speaker said someone had said that there's been a great atmosphere there this evening after really looking into my eyes. I'd wished her well and told a bit of a joke. Guess it had really meant something to her .. you just never know.

I'm late off to bed tonight .. been topping up the pain relief. Pain worse .. breathing not too bad.