Monday, July 07, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, off to bed cause it's hospital day tomorrow again. And .. I've said that I'll go to bed on time tonight. Repeat to meself .. I should be in bed by midnight .. I should be in bed by midnight .. I should be in bed by midnight .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Well, it's getting on fer twelve .. and I am thinking about turning in. I guess "I should be in bed by midnight" could be my new mantra.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz It probably would work.

I've been thinking a lot today .. things are cool really, aren't they. I never was scared of passing over .. but the thought of nothingness was strange and a bit forbidding. I've seen how scared people can be .. but now I know there's no reason to be scared. I used to believe that it was nothingness.

I thought of offering a book to someone else I was just getting to know and who most or all meetings were seemingly accidental .. and see if the same thing happened again .. but I guess .. if u plan it .. it might not. I wasn't expecting anything any of the times. I told one of the people I'd given a copy of the book to .. about the synchronicity .. and she said quite right too .. you shouldn't be carrying the books around all over the place with you. If I remember right .. it's in that book that he talks about a bit of synchronicity involving him, a woman and child and the book when he was out wandering trying to get a little peace in his life. Seems the book is a book that likes synchronicity ... lol!!!!!

I wish I had been in contact with the Arthur Koestler place .. I wrote about it a couple of times much earlier in my blogs .. guess they've run out of money now. It would've been interesting to have chatted with them. Knowing me .. I doubt if I'd've got round to contacting them this time either .. well, it's not that important and I was just being curious rather than anything else

I must turn in now. Gone twelve .. I'll start a five minute meditation with the mantra soon. I guess it should help.