Monday, August 04, 2008

................

Sorted out the keyboard ..Woo Hoo!! Other times I've tried it hasn't worked out too well but this time it's great. No more wondering where the missing letters had gone .. the s is still slightly dodgy and I've tried twice to sort it out but compared to how it was before it's brill .. I was losing most ks and ses and as and ks with a few more playing up a bit. Was taking ages to type anything out. When I've tried to get other keyboards working again there's nearly always been something that's stuck somewhere and got messed up when I was trying to sort it out but this time no probs at all.

Wrote lots about my ex friend with the drink problem but then decided not to put it up. There's one little bit that's just doing my head in and it's too late to ask about it now. I must say life is a lot better without her .. it got pretty bad towards the end .. but I hoped she'd somehow still pull through .. but she wont. She could be really nice and very entertaining til the drink really hit in and then she'd start with the passive aggressive bullshit. I also knew too much about her life which I really didn't want to .. it was easy to read through the lines as time went on and those "between the lines" became huge cracks towards the end and I just ended up knowing far too much about her that I really didn't want to know because it involved her family. She said one thing to me that once it was out couldn't be taken back and it would've hung there between us if we'd remained friends. I think it was part of the reason .. not the main one .. why she went .. because she was always worried that I might say something .. not that I would've. I know she misses me a lot too .. though u wouldn't've thought so towards the end so much .. but then she was getting really ill. It was nasty really .. she was like two people .. one the friendly caring person I knew and the other one!!!!!!

Her memory was going big time too because of the booze .. so I'd get to hear differing accounts of the same thing .. though only towards the end along with the thing that had messed up the friendship before. I thought it was awful .. but I realise now that she was unhappy with life .. not for the reason she once gave me that apparently came from her mum!!! lol!!! But she was still unhappy even though she said she wasn't. Things she did and said let me know that she wasn't happy. When she was pissed she thought some things hysterical and it just gave it all away. While she's drinking there's no chance of things getting better though .. I do hope she does get well.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to put people down in the absent healing book without their permission .. I'll have to ask. If she doesn't know then she's not going to get that psychological boost that knowing would give .. a sort of placebo effect. I really do hope she does get better .. doesn't have to be my friend .. though she was nice ... sober .. and .. well .. you know .........

But, most of all .... I just wish her better.

I have an experience too from someone she knows that was really strange for two reasons .. one for the story .. and, two, I knew about an almost identical one down to little details .. as I said though before ... knowing doesn't often make any difference to people's lives .. though NDEs often do .. well, do in the main part, I don't know why .. you'd think the rest would have more effect on people. I think they often won't really take it on board. Why should you especially if the experiences are second hand .. however much you rationalise it. One of the reason I don't always think discussing it helps people .. doesn't always make them happier. If I was just starting on this journey I would not have mentioned it except to close friends and family .. though I would have missed out on a lot of stories.

I know I'm soon going to be told some more great stories. Early childhood ones interest me .. though I'm not sure that I believe in past life regression .. but that doesn't mean that reincarnation doesn't happen .. I just haven't encountered anything that makes me feel that it's a fact.