Friday, August 01, 2008

.... cont .. or something

I wasn't feeling well today .. think it's my cold really. But some music I was listening to on the net changed thing a bit. It was meant to help create an obe. I wasn't particularly hopeful .. just as well, because, along that line, nothing happened, but it was very relaxing. The first piece was an altered Buddhist chant. Just went on and on and on .. probably fitted in with this morning's meditation then.

I meditate for much longer than I intend to. When I'm back I will be surrounded by all kinds of places to go .. probably the most in the country more or less in walking distance. I didn't know before because .. I wasn't really interested though I had looked around once before when all this ind of experience came into my life once before but hadn't been interested in this .. not groovy enuff I guess .. lol!!! Was more into the pagan side and I didn't investigate that much really .. got put off one bunch cause they wanted to know things about me that weren't really their business as far as I was concerned .. thought they were a bit on the snobbish side. And as for Wicca .. well, I'm not religious and it is very much a religion with all the internal quabbles of much religion. I'm happier now being able to be on a philisophical side where I am .. goes with being a Buddhist too and I like a lot of Buddhist attitudes. Don't now enough about it really to say "all". Spirit appears to be everywhere though .. it was with me before I was there so to speak .. and I wouldn't've been there without spirit as I explained ages ago somewhere on line .. fascinating story of excellently timed coincidences.

I'll soon be burrowing down with me new boos to read about some other peoples experiences. They charm me on the whole. That's most of them .. not all of them are happy. I now that there is the feeling of going through what you've done to others .. just the nasty things. I don't for one minute believe that nature would have had any reason for incorporating that into our lives if we say that there is a reason for how we've evolved .. it seems too cut and dried .. you'd think it would be more higgledy piggledy wouldn't you. Why just the nasty things. That would be strange just like that. The more people have to say the more it seems that it is a lesson. I think people forget lot of what happens. But that is sometimes a very early part of a NDE for some people. The books are just a continution of my own and other people that I've spoken to about it experiences. I guess if you haven't experienced anything along that line then you're in the same position I was in when I read Dr Raymond Moody's books for the first time. But I guess a lot of you will have friends who have had them or have had them yourself. And they're in Dr Moody's books and online etc.

Really there's not much, if anything, more to say about it .. so I'll leave it there.