Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday

Still got a cold ... sneezed again this morning and my eyes are watery. Meditated for about three quarters of an hour .. only meant to for around half an hour but over run a bit. Wasn't easy without the pain relief cause me mind wandered a bit but I just kept bringing it back to the mantra.

Got to bed at a reasonable time last night and fell asleep straight away .. good considering I have a cold. Must remember to get ear drops today .. this illness seems to mean that I have to have them .. well, I'm not quite sure what it is .. I think they use a gentle suction rather than syringing now .. whatever it was it was fine anyway .. or it might just be my cold making things worse. I have a bit of tinitus anyway which means I don't hear that well .. it's a bit fuzzy unless I'm actually face to face talking to the person .. think it's something that comes with age a bit anyway .. remembering reading someone else saying the same about being on the move. At the moment it's a lot fuzzier so I guess I better try and sort it out .. and tell them at the hospital. I'm resonably ok on the phone still .. but then you couldn't get things much more direct than that. Need a new pair of earphones too if I'm going to be relaxing listening to music .. me old ones weren't that good last night.

I'm better at carrying things .. carried a large bottle of diet fizzy lemonade and two packs of those two for a fiver yogurts back yesterday from Tesco amongst other thing which was rather neat .. ok .. it wasn't that easy but it's not that long since I used to have to stop in to rest at Waterstones just to get to Tesco. I still have to stop on occasion and have had to rest there once this week

I'm a little bit trembly this morning but not too bad .. that's the cold and I felt sick just before I sneezed .. very sick .. but only for few seconds .. then .. asnichoo .. and things soon calmed down again. At least that's some of the bugs gone .. I usually do me sneezing soon after getting up when I have a cold .. don't know why.

Will carry on reading my book today .. it's pretty neat.. It had obviously grabbed the attention of someone .. round here I guess?? .. and .. a lot more too I'd hazard a pretty safe guess. lol!!!! I'll never know any of their stories .. well, I still might hear a couple I guess. What people have told me has been interesting .. especially a war time one and a couple of ones about children. I'm still not up there for reincarnation .. but you never know .. I just think once here is enough. I suppose people who've had experiences that could make them think that reincarnation is a real possibility will believe that .. but I don't think reincarnation could be the only reason for these experiences. The knowledge could come from there just being anything beforehand.