Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gone

My friend has gone for good I think. I feel sorry but I'm over it. I just hoped that things would get better. I know why she started drinking and it just seems that her life has won where I'd've liked to see her win. Even if she was getting bad and she was .. maybe it's not too late. She has a good partner .. well, as far as you know about everything that goes on with anyone. But she does have a heatbreaking past. I hope she wins and I hope she comes through and is the lovely person who used to shine through now and then even when things were bad. I have wondered whether to contact them again .. I could .. it's not like all avenues have been closed. I just haven't responded to the one that's been left open. I'd rather she explained things to me because she knows I want her to get better.

All that's left really is for me to put her down for absent healing. I don't know how much healing works as Patric says .. by the healer being there to help you heal yourself .. though not everyone who seems to have been healed has believed in healing. lol!! But maybe on a subliminal level they hoped that it would work .. otherwise why try. I suspect those that don't have any belief in it have tried everything else and there must be a strong feeling of wanting to get better and maybe the thought of a healer has got through to them on some level. Healing is about healing the mind too during illnesses .. I was talking about physical healing back then .. but not everyone who goes for healing is going to be physically healed .. but hopefully they will be in other ways.

She does know I want her to get better. She's had a hard time .. I hope she comes through in lots of good ways.

I am over it though .. not mentioning that I knew her to people who don't know that it was always me she confided in. Won't say much if she's mentioned. She was a remote part of my life really in some ways .. but I now know lots of people from the same interest and I ain't gonna talk about it all.

I do hope she gets better though .. and comes back .. nice and cosy and healed. She was very entertaining .. and she would be without the booze .. just different. I don't undertand it all obviously. I hope it all goes right for them.

I am over her not being around .. but I'm still hoping she gets better.