Thursday, July 24, 2008

More oramorph

Woken up again!!! Taken some more oramorph but I think it's more to do with the change in me muscles again .. the right side of my rib cage seems to be loosening up and it's changing my breathing quite a lot .. I almost laughed when I woke to feel the change in breathing because it was so noticable .. why this should happen when I'm still and asleep ..I can't move much in my sleep cause of the muscle/bone problem!!! It's painful but I think the change in breathing was what woke me up .. I'm usually out to the world between doses of oramorph except if I have a cold ... ocasionally that'll keep me awake. There's a kind of clicking on the right side of my head as the muscles are changing at the moment too which might've woken me up.

My walking is changing from day to day at the moment because of the changes in breathing .. some days it's really difficult and then it'll ease off again.

I got invited out to lunch on Monday but I'm going to have to say no beause of the difficulties at the moment. It would've been nice too sounded as if I'd've met some interesting and pleasant people .. and get to do some Arabic recall with one of them .. but I'm really not finding eating that easy right now hence the mugs of hot chocolate.. at least I get the milk in those. And I have me protein sips .. though I'm thinking of going back to the soya powder ones from Holland and Barretts and taking a vitamin pill .. think it's about time I started going more vegan again .. I'm not sure if you can get soya powder ones on prescription or not though .. I somehow doubt it.

Got me bags to start putting my books and cds in the other day .. won't be taking all that much back but me books go with me.

What about music .. well, I don't listen to all that much anyway but I think a mixture of rock and Indian and Arabic and ambient should be fine. Not giving up on rock totally. Was wondering about country rock as apparently country music was fine in the experiment. Can't do Western clasical music I just don't like it.

Anyway I'm back off to bed again. Been up half an hour and the oramorph has taken effect though me right side is still trying to move more. Dunno what the rest of the night's gonna be like. My right side has been like this for a few days now.

I'd not taken me calcium pill .. infact hadn't for a few days but I've been getting plenty of calcium and I take a pill once a week to stop the steroids leeching anymore calcium out of my bones .. the Sunday one where I can't eat or drink anything but water for half an hour and have to sit upright. Waking up reminded me that I hadn't taken the calcium pills .. so I did. Even though I've been having lots of calcium in my food but I need the extra to build my bones back up again. All me other pills are swallowed .. the calcium ones are chewed and occasionally I forget them.