Sunday, July 20, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just about to turn in!!!!! Did get out this evening ... though was late as usual .. was pleased I went though .. an interesting evening. I guess I never really need worry about experiences being there .. they do kinda fit into my life now .. got talking to someone afterwards and they told me of two experiences they'd had that were the same sort that I was referring to when I talked about Lin and mum. Makes me think even more now .. but too late to know for sure.

They are all around .. just going by the one in ten people who've had an out of the body experience .. plus all the other kinds of "related" experiences .. they must be very common indeed. Just that people don't generally talk about them much. A relatively private matter. Anyway, I'm sure there'll be plenty of new ones to find out about once I'm in London.

Anyway I had a nice evening .. and a nice cup of tea .. and went for healing. Someone said that they would be doing self healing at home as we had to go. Interesting.

I'll start playing my ambient music from The Wors after reading a bit about music in a book I'd got from the Oxfam bookshop about accelerated leaning and how some plants when put to the test loved classical music .. in particular Ravi Shankar .. they were virtually trying to cuddle the speakers it seems when listening to the sitar.

http://www.ravishankar.org/

http://www.last.fm/music/Ravi+Shankar

This is another Ravi Shankar .. the one who I wrote about who someone I spoke to had said that his breathing exercises had helped her asthma a lot.

http://www.srisri.org

http://www.artofliving.org/

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/health/2002075460_healthbreathing31.html

Click the article on breathing in the in the news section in the Art of Living page. Doesn't tell you how to do it .. just about it's benefits. The woman I spoke to said you could get a copy of a small book somewhere in Birmingham that detailed the exercises. They'd worked for her, she said, as I think I mentioned before, that she'd told me to try and help me with my illness.

I wouldn't know but maybe some yoga breathing exercises could help too.

The plants had liked classical music too but not rock. This was written about because music has been used to help people learn.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now, Actually just as well I did stay up in some respects as I'd've woken up again about now anyway it appears. Now I can just go to bed and hopefully settle for the night.!!!!!! Well, you never know.

Now: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz