Friday, July 18, 2008

Then ..... zzzzzzzzzz

People had told me their experiences earlier in my life too .. though not many .. mum mainly .. found out she'd told my brother too .. so, they were happenings that had made a big impact on her. Lin's mum too. I didn't take much notice .. infact I hadn't really let myself think about what Lin's mum said in any great depth until tonight. I thought it was some kind of guilt about family things and had left it at that. I can't remember if I told her that something had happened in my house that night too. I would love to know about the rest of her friends .. I didn't know them .. we went back further than the new friends she had in her life at the time. If I knew more it would be easier to call it syncronicity rather than coincidence.



It's intereting that one in ten people have had an OBE .. they certainly keep it in the family so to speak. Or. at least amongst close friends .. yeah .. makes you wonder though just how many people know a lot. I only tell people one or two experiences that people have told me and that's only cause I know they discuss it freely.

Once I'm back in London I'll be surrounded by places to go. Whoo hoo!!! And I expect they'll know other people to talk to. Whoo hoo!!!!

I'm not as immersed as I was .. but I do like a flow of stories from other people and experiences of my own. I've got to get back into learning my languages again and other things that I'm interested in .. not that I'm not interested in this anymore ... I'd be sad if it stopped as it has been.. but then it's not likely to .. there are lots of people to talk to if nothing else.

I must go to bed now .. thinking has kept me up half an hour longer than I intended to be.