Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not what I wanted to hear

Well, me brother gave me the answer I didn't really want to hear .. that the person who had the worse case of wet brain he'd ever seen was in his late twenties. He said that one last binge had done a lot of damage and although some damage could be repaired that done to the brain in this case couldn't be. I always thought that wet brain was the result of many, many years of heavy drinking but it seems that it can happen to younger people too. And that it appears is what is happening to my friend .. I think I mentioned that she forgot which of her daughters had a page on her site .. she forgot that she'd given her e mail address to someone so he could send her some photos the other night and she said something about her partner that totally bewildered me a couple of weeks ago and that made me really pissed off though I didn't say much cause I realised something strange was happening. The last I couldn't understand .. the rest you could put down to just being drunk I guess. As far as I and I guess anyone but her knows .. she's drinking two bottles of wine a night .. I didn't think that could do this much damage in someone so young.