Saturday, July 12, 2008

....

Well, off to bed now. Had a reasonable day all things considered. Plenty of hot chocolate anyway which has made me feel nice and cosy I think .. I like the warmth. And an ice cream went down well too. Started reading my New Scientist .. have bloggied about it on one of the other blogs. Actually it's was a very interesting article and very important as well. I started reading it yesterday while I was still very muzzy with cold so didn't take all of it in .. but today it was just a good and interesting read.

Did me Arabic for the day .. good fun too.

I remember when this site was completely up to use but it's still good to look at. Me mum used to like the arabic alphabet song and I thought I'd just have a potter back to have a look at it .. it was nice when you could play with the whole site. Think I put this up before .. maybe a couple of times ... lol!!!

http://www.funwitharabic.com/

Well. went off to say goodnight in the middle there .. and am off to sleep meself now. It's cool having people in ur life u can trust .. it takes time I guess but that's what it's all about really I guess. It can take time cause at my age u have loads of baggage. I was talking to .. a friend .. a couple of weeks ago .. and he said that he always holds back a bit now and he knows lots of people who do too cause they get fed up of being let down .. he said .. but I said that I have a kinda space and if people are kind then I'll let them inside the usual boundaries but if they mess me around then the doors close. I think I might've written about that conversation before .. it's one I've had with quite a few people now and it kinda brings us closer .. if people don't mean it and aren't expecting it it can be difficult to get all the phrasing and body language etc right if they don't mean it .. it can be a very close conversation if u know what I mean. It's been good to have. Though sad people feel that way so much.

Which reminds me I did get what I said I would done today. I'm surprised that I did but there u go .. thought I was far too sleepy. Glad I did too. Now fingers crossed that it all works out well.

Haven't talked to me friend .. but I will .. but in private .. think I leave colleting experiences from people in exchange for me own this time. Again I guess it would've iven me a lot of kudos for talking about it .. but I'm really not interested in that .. and this time i don't really want or need to listen to a lot of stories however pleasant and nice and uplifting they may be. I like a lot of these people and I'm sure I'd get to hear some nice, interesting and uplifting stories .. but I don't really need to hear just now .. though any of me friend's I'm telling would be welcome. It is interesting .

If I get to feel better than I do now then I would like to have an out of the body experience to see for myself what it's all about. It would be very interesting. I can only imagine at the moment and don't know how close I am. One in ten people are estimated to have had one and that's a lot .. don't see why I shouldn't too!!

I have read lots about scientists creating them. This shows that at least something resembling them exists .. people who've had them have thought a naturally occuring OBE could be somewhat different to a stimulated one. It has sounded like it from what I've read on occasion I must say .. but, at least, the scientists have shown that something resembling an OBE can happen. It is really interesting. I would like to have one and then it'd be easier to make up my mind.