Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday

Did me shopping .. it was raining ofcourse!! Told it's gonna rain tomorrow too!!! The general long term foreast is that it's gonna be a wet summer .. let's hope it isn't .. after all it was said that we'd have a very cold winter by some forecasters and it certainly wasn't that bad. It's much better for me without too much sun because of me illness but it gets so depressing when summer comes and goes without a few sunny weeks just to mooch around in.

Tomorrow I start a slow tidy up and clean .. I'll have to take it slowly cause .. of me .. illnesses .. again!!!

Got to bed earlier last night .. tonight I aim to be there even earlier.

Didn't go down to the meeting today .. mixture of being tired and the rain .. but I must say the company there's good and I enjoy me up of tea .. though I don't have a biccy. I was just much too tired today. I've a slight cold and was a bit puffy when I woke up this morning and it was obvious that I wasn't too good .. but, never mind. I didn't really want to get up cause I was feeling quite rough .. but I did .. and things haven't been too bad.

There are lots of days I can go .. the brill thing is when I go to London I'm absolutely surrounded by places to go .. I had no idea before .. not that I think I'd've gone even if I had. Think there's two in walking distance .. and that's walking distance for me!!!!!!!