Monday, July 07, 2008

Sigh!!

Up again after just having downed some more oramorph .. think my cold is making itself felt. Won't be up fer long though. I've just be pottering around mulling things over. In time I will make the little books I guess .. though it doesn't really matter .. the people who I'll give them to probably know more than I'll bother to put in anyway!! But it's still a nice thing to do. They can always lend them to me later so that I can see what they've written!!!

(Um ... joke!!!)

I think I've had a smile on me face when thinking about it all this evening. I think I'm convinced now .. while before there was an element of doubt. It really is best to have your own experiences and I guess most people do or people they trust and are close to do. Really I supose I should just have kept all of this between friends beause really they're the only people who can know me well enough to know how I've reacted etc and who know my personality.

I'm ok with it now. As I said before there doesn't seem to be any reason why this couldn't happen. If you consider how much more complicated it has to be to get this all going from "nothing" to start off with.

I can only say thankyou. I wish I could hear lots more experiences .. but it's a pretty one way kind of thing .. and that's an understatement generally. lol!! But, I do have a collection from people nice enough to tell me. I don't blame people for not having the topic as general conversation .. I think they're very wise really .. most people aren't really interested I guess so it's best to just share with those you know are and who you love and trust to tell the truth and also that you feel you can confide in. Guess that's what people do for the main part.

I guess that's about it really. I'll potter on, I suppose there'll be more for me to find out both from other people and from stuff that happens in my life.

Right .. the oramorph has helped a bit and I'm off to bed to get me pre hospitaling sleep.