Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hmmm.......

Well, things get more bemusing .. it seems that the syncronicity in my life might have been much more than I thought and I thought there was a lot going on anyway. Somethings I just assumed that some people knew certain things and that was why it was happening .. not syncronicity at all .. just friends being nice .. but, I've had to rethink that after checking something out last night. Still, I don't know about all of it .. and going on from that .. there are some things that I can't check up on really at the moment. Maybe later on .. but, not now.


Hum!!!!!

I was quite scared at one point about all this although if nothing happened I'd get worried too and start saying show me then etc. And .. I've always been answered.

I have got to the point where there isn't any doubt in my mind that something is cetainly happening. I was very surprized about yeterday's news though .. it seems that spirit has been trying to reassure me a lot more than I thought. Though there's a lot I'm going to have to check up on when it's easier to do so. Now .. just isn't the right time.