Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday morning

See they're handing out the hugs big time over on the bag. I found a good hugs and kisses cartoon but have lost it. Though I still know the site. I'm feeling quite good this morning ause a friend came over to give me an hour or so's help tidying up .. there's still a bit to do but ... gosh, she's quick!!!!! It was brilliant to get up this morning and see it done .. brought a smile to my face. Also, I've been having a horrid health problem that is much better this morning .. it comes and goes .. so it might be back again .. but this morning it is much better. I was still very wobbly when I got up though .. something else that comes and goes. The pain isn't quite so bad as it can be .. but that is very variable too.

I was going to go out yesterday evening but didn't in the end .. and I'm not sure if there's a coffee morning this Saturday so won't potter down. I'm a bit tired anyway .. still recovering from me cold I think .. adds extra tiredness. What I'm going to do now is get a timer to help me cook .. so that I don't have to worry about falling asleep. Me friend is going to help me with me sorting out and cleaning!! But I think I might be able to sort that out too .. it just depends how I feel though I guess. Some days I'm ok .. others not.

And .. I'll test meself to make sure that what I learnt the day before stays in me head.