Friday, July 11, 2008

Gud night

Anyway ... off to bed. Just taken me meds .. I'm happy really .. had someone in to help me tidy up a bit cause I'd just been concentrating on trying to eat and me meds. Got this weeks New Scientist and it was worth waiting for. Got me Arabic language books out again. More experiences and now enough to really convince me. And .. knowing that really there are plenty more people I can ask who can tell me more and will ... if I ask!!! and share too. I just have to start the ball rolling.

It's fascinating to me the number of people I pass everyday who will have had an OBE just going by the % of people who have. And all the others who will have had spirit intervening in their lives in some way or other to show them that spirit is a fact. Nothing to gain from it other than the proof of knowing .. which is what makes it so cool .. so there can be no greed attached or anything like that .. just knowing that spirit exists. I, ofcourse, will never get to hear their stories .. but I don't mind though I'm very curious knowing that there are all these stories that I haven't heard .. but that's life I guess .. you can't know everyone!!! lol!!!!

The great thing is though that seems to be centred around love. Just too cool.

I've written what I have so that people can add a couple more experiences to their own .. for thse that are there for them .. I know that most people wouldn't bother to lift a finger unless they thought there was something material to gain from it .. which there isn't .. let alone spend a couple of quid on a book!!! lol!!!

But this is for those who really are interested .. I've given a few accounts of spirit coming into my life over the years .. I say coming into rather than seeming to come into cause it's happened so often. And I don't have any doubts any more .. though I like the experiences to roll .. and to hear about other peoples .. just keeps things fresh for me .. and keeps me happy about all of that.