Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And .. again

I think I would like to have an out of the body experience .. there's no need to be scared it seems. I guess spirit are taking my latest "show me" mood quite seriously .. well, maybe seriously isn't the right word .. they do seem to have a good sense of humour. If things continually happen I guess you just have to accept it. I wish I'd written everything down now. What I will do is write down everything I can remember .. both about mine and other people and then will add to it as the memories come back .. probably when I get my sleeping and meditation times sorted out. I can't do anything about the distraction because of the pain for now. There has been so much though and I realise that I've just been surrounded by love of the kind that the people that I've known who've had NDEs have spoken about.

U can only laff .. I was thinking about this morning .. and, really, there's nothing to be scared about. If good laughter is good fer u then this morning gave me something to giggle about in the experiences line .. but, it's between me and a friend who's been there for me quite a bit .. she knows nothing about all this yet .. and I know she's worried and a bit scared because of things she's said. How you can be a committed christian and still be worried is beyond me. Her girlfriend has had some close bereavements lately though.

Well, she knows that something's been going on but we haven't talked about what. I guess she might be asking me soon. I have checked this morning out!!! lol!!!

Well, I will be getting on with me meditation. I found a brilliant book in the Oxfam bookshop a while back about mindfulness which I will read .. it just seemed a very good book from skimming through it.

I have laughed before about some of the things that have happened .. because they have been funny .. but I think today was the first time I'd laughed with more understanding and no fear. Maybe it's seeing my friend after his NDE. So, I can't have that experience for myself but I can see the difference it's made to him. He kind of radiates from the inside out.

I was speaking to someone he used to know many. many years ago on the phone this evening and forgot to tell him. Well, I was very tired again so listened much more than I spoke.

Maybe I'm not really well enuff to go gadding about having OBEs really.