Saturday, July 12, 2008

No luck!!!!!

Last night I tried listening to music that someone had put up on the net saying it could help u have an OBE .. I listened .. but no luck!!! It was very relaxing though and I drifted off to bed and then quickly drifted off to sleep .. though unfortunately didn't sleep for long .. but I think that's down to having this cold. It's making an already erratic sleeping problem worse.

One in ten people have had an out of the body experience .. that's roughly one in every ten people u pass in the street .. I know it doesn't work out quite as exactly as that but it's reckoned that 10% of people have .. I'm not one of them .. though my brother is.

Once you've had one then you have the experience to compare it to the scientists reports .. quite a few people who've had them naturally say there's a difference between what happens to them and those that has been stimulated to occur. I would like to have one and then compare it to what I know about laboratory induced ones. I have to say that, from what I've read, they often sound very different indeed!!!!! I've read some very good accounts about this from people who have OBEs .. very down to earth thinking.

Really, though, I only want one if my health can cope with it But I'm so curious.



Nits not fair!!!! pout!!!!



lol!!!!