Sunday, July 13, 2008

Out now

It has been a busy day .. I've been carrying on where me friend left off .. I'm looking for what I'm taking with me and what I'm not too!!! I have what I need with me books, study stuff and a bit of music. I will eat me way through me tinned stuff.

Sorted.

I got something sorted for me brother this weekend and I will do something else too .. myself .. if I feel well enough. The cold got me .. just when I was feeling better and interested again. Oh well.

Things are better though .. you know it when the languages start again .. though it was the hieroglyphs that moared me this time.

The other stuff has been great .. just what I needed and though I didn't ask for anything I will always search now. It was frightening to start off with but I just accept it now. I do like exchanging experiences with other people .. sad that I've forgotten some but that's the way it goes I guess. I wondered if I have any favourites but I don't. Considering I don't know many people here and most of the exeriences I know about have just centred around people I've met in hospital or just by generally chatting and getting to know people.

I was firmly plonked outside the place I ended up in just before me illness broke out by a series of strange coincidences ..as I once wrote about somewhere .. or, probably somewheres as I was writing about nearly everything then .. gosh .. gosh .. gosh!!!! But the return wasn't so good from doing that. Seemed to be more about people wanting something .. think I should direct them to that book the secret if they want to explore that kind of thing. Personally I think it did very well fer its author!!! Cosmic Ordering is where it's at now or something .. not NDEs or things along that line. Someone had a book about how to make money through the universe I had to tell her that I didn't think it would work. We lost touch .. she did get a bit of recognition .. but not lots of money .. and I think she'd've got that any how .. the book made her work very hard!!! which helped .. so maybe it did have an effect though different from how she thought it would work.