Sunday, July 13, 2008

Music

Guess I've got to think about what music'll be best for me .. I'm not buying any more .. the ambient collection from The Works was the last. I thin I'll listen to that ..The Quo .. well, it was their music that pulled me around when I was reovering before .. just greatest hits type songs .. they're kind of good time music .. Steve Earle and Donovan .. Jimi Hendrix and few Stones songs that I like and Buffy Sainte Marie. I think they'll be on the most .. though I will listen to other things as well .. but that music kinda goes with how I'm feeling right now.

Status Quo just got my mind reacting to music again .. so why not try again .. there are a few Stones songs that I think would be fine and a lot of Steve Earle, Donovan, Hendrix and Buffy Sainte Marie .. she's probably my favourite musician of all time .. if I HAD to choose one .. but, really I like lots of music. And the ambient cds will be relaxing to listen to.

That'll do it .. it's kinda relaxing to have music from my youth too for my mind to relax to.