Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ashihooo .. who'd've guessed!!!!!!!

Atishoo!!! I wonder if that's why I was feeling so tired again when I woke up this morning. I got to bed reasonably early last night again .. though I know I should be turning in before twelve .. and, hopefully, ready to get up by about 8.30 or so .. so I'll've slept about eight hours depending on how often I wake up during the night.

I could feel worse!!! At least I've not been sick etc. And it's probably the cold that's making me feel so tired.

It'll be interesting reading me new OBE book .. I glanced through it before going to bed last night and read a little. Interesting because I'll be reading views from before an OBE or something like it was reproduced in a lab. William Rushton had wondered if they could be dreams .. it appears not .. my brother was awake when he had his anyway so I realised that not all of them where. I was awake when I had my experience though I really don't think mine was an OBE .. too many discrepancies. They didn't sound like dreams anyway. Not that I know that much about dreams anyway, on a conscious level, cause I don't remember many of mine.

Today I feel more like curling up and dozing than reading though.