Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So tired I can hardly move .. been falling in and out of a doze for the last ten minutes ..... so off to bed ... EVEN if it is rather early!!!!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I've actually got to take some more oramorph before bed ..think I'll take it in with me .. lol .. or I'll have a hard time getting there. zzzzzzzzzz

It's actually real good stuff though could be a bit stronger I guess. Someone I was talking to today suggested that I went for the patches instead of the oramorph and MST .. his wife had used them and found them better. I don't know if I'll be able to use them though because of my auto immune illness. Might be able to as I can have dressings and they're stuck in the same place time after time .. we shall see.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I really am tired.

And it's not even midnight.