Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday

Back from the hospital where I managed to walk up the slopey corridor without being totally puffed and having to stop half a dozen times .. though I was puffed a few steps further round the corner. Probably discovered why I'd been feeling so achey in the mornings for the past couple of days and extra achey .. met someone who'd had a bug with the same symptoms. She'd stayed up two nights hardly knowing where she was the temperature had got to her so badly .. but she's ok now.

Had some chickpea curry and swede .. there always seems to be swede in the canteen .. didn't eat that much and didn't fancy pudding today .. it was sponge and custard .. can't remember what flavour sponge .. the pudding's are usually very nice but I just didn't feel like eating that much.

Got to bed early last night .. sent there by Orange .. they closed down at midnight ... lol!!!! so I just turned in. Woke up snuffley but not as snuffley as yesterday nor as zoinked out .. I almost felt as if I was sleepwalking .. took me ages to really wake up. Today was a lot better and some of the extra aches and pains had gone.