Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's great being able to think in a different way about death. I have to say. It looks like I'm not going to have an out of the body experiencee I guess ,, but I know about my brother's .. and I someone else that I know's had a near death experience quite recently .. though I'd've rather he hadn't been that ill .. though he's fine now. All I can do is thank him for sharing. I feel like asking more .. but I won't .. he's not some kind of experiment .. though I want to know technical things now!! But I will just keep what he told me. He's the third person that has told me about their near death experience.

People are quiet about their out of the body experiences too on the whole .. I guess they're very personal really .. maybe I'd be quiet too if I had one. Hear the wistfullness there ... lol!!!!! I really think that I'm not well enough I guess. Don't think my body would want to do it while I'm in this condition. I suppose I see it as a dry run for the actual death experience too!!! lol!!! A kind of practice run .. a bit like what happened with mum which took away her fear.

I know there are people out there who understand every word I'm writing without knowing the actual experience. I would like to be that understanding .. I still have problems coming to terms with it. And, people won't be interested because they "don't believe in things like that." that's their choice .. we all choose our own paths. They don't have to be religious .. mine still isn't .. but they don't have to include anything on the metaphysical side either.

I said when I started this tht I'd put up a few experiences for people who wanted to add a few to their own or for people to compare to if things started happening in their lives and that's what I've done. I doubt if it'll have made all that much difference though .. as I said before .. most people who are interested will go down some similar path and there's already loads of information out there and those who aren't .. it'll make no difference to at all. I also know that spirit can show itself very differently from what I've described here .. so people tell me .. I find some of it very difficult to take in at times and don't really understand.

Anyway .. off to bed now .. almost midnight ... lol!!! I had trouble last night cause of me cold .. hope it's better tonight.