Wednesday, February 04, 2009

....................

I found my blocked ex "friend" while profile hopping last night. Snort. She'd gone onto someone's profile that I know vaguely ... not that well. I was there beause I'd been reading profiles of a friends friends and their friends etc and I opened up something he'd written so that I could read it all and the comments people had left .. and I quickly zeroed in on her name ... lol!!!



Why do so many of these people behave the same ...!!!! lol!!! She'd left a comment saying what a lovely woman the person whose profile she was reading was. Now there was just one thing wrong with this!!! Oh dear ... lol!!! Which she'd've known if she'd've bothered to read more than the first couple of sentences of what was written there. I mean you just couldn't've made this mistake if you'd read more than a couple of lines .. and the people commenting made it very obvious too.



Her "woman" is bloke .. she'd somehow got the gender muddled up because, I guess, she'd hardly read anything.



The one before her was just the same ... used to make comments on a message board where she was apparently so interested in the politics of the place which made it so obvious that she hadn't read the thread at all though she would pretend a lot of interest. She was another one who was nice openly but nasty behind the scenes so to speak. She also used to pretend to build a friendship up so she could drop u rather dramatially. The one I'd found lying on the other board from the one I first knew her at.



They often try to get quite a bit about ur (very) personal life from u one way or another too ... not always though ... but it's very common.



I guess me ex "friend" was just taking her first step though. Really quite weird though. Wonder what she'd read that made her want to get to know this guy ... or woman as she thought. He is ill and she would've found that out in the first few lines .. he was saying that he'd be in hospital for a little while ... that was obviously enuff and it fits in with what I know about her.



She also appears to be trying to get back into my life .. she apparently has "a lot of respect for me" I think this can probably be translated as she thinks I know something that she's interested in" She must be joking!!!!!!!!

The bloke she's after at the moment will be fine ... he's got a sassy girlfriend on the site and between the pair of them they've got a host of relatives. lol!!!! I think she's misread the situation in more ways than one!!!!!

I'm not going back to read his answer to her mistake!!! I mean there is just no way someone could've made that mistake there if they'd read more than a couple or so lines ... I think the words ill, hospital etc are like a magnet to her. Suppose I could leave him a message under hers ... "Get well soon ****" **** obviously HIS name.

I'm leaving it all though. We don't know each other well. I know someone who's a friend of his and his girlfriend. There's her and A LOT of family on the site.

I hardly think of her now .. though seeing her on ****'s page jogged me memory a bit. Someone mentioned her to me a couple of days ago and in and out of my mind at the speed of light figuratively speaking.

I'm off to bed now ... had me soup though left me crumpets on too long so they were bit difficult to eat .... but never mind. Will practice again tomorrow!!!!