Thursday, February 05, 2009

..................

Sitting here with my soup. Will soon be off to bed. Have felt a bit better today I guess .. it usually takes about four days after the worse sneeze before things start feeling better. Was usually about a week before I left hospital though the last time I was out faster.

It's been a strange few days really. Haven't been able to do much cause of the old ... not the weather .. just me bug. Habe ended up with some new friends beause of that woman. I started a new profile to keep tabs on her with. Well, so I could go and look at her two profiles .. the two I know about anyway .. don't know if there are anymore around the place. Might be .. might not be!!!! It was through going to her profiles that I found out for sure just what she was doing. I've stopped going over to hers completely now though.

But, while I was travelling the site I made some new friends who came to visit my profile and contacted me!!!!

I guess that's ok. I've just said that I won't be there very often. On the profile I'd just said that I wasn't very well etc ... nothing about her. Well, that's all in the past. i also said that I thought that I wouldn't be there hardly at all after people contacted me cause I was doing too much on the net and couldn't cope with it .. most everybody wrote back still wanting to stay in touch!!!!

Hmmmmmm ... I'll do me best.

Might be easier if I use a new keyboard .. this one has so many problems and is so slow to use.

New Scientist day today and I did slop out to get a copy of that and had a drink of hot chocolate on the way back. The cover article is about god and the mind. I wonder if it's what I've read before or if it's something new. I've had a leaf through the magazine and it looks full of good things .. will start reading it tomorrow and go bk to my book too .. my cold has made me not feel muh like reading.

Anyway .. drunk my soup and off to bed.