Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday

I might give her me blog addy I guess .. second or so entry she reads ... U LOOK LIKE SHANIA TWAIN!!!! ... Oh, she has bin discussing meeee!!!!! ... Perhaps I should delete any personal stuff like that. I don't usually write any personal things here about people I think might read it ... with a few exceptions .. on the friends side naturally.

Been washing soft furries today Eventually they'll all go off to their new homes. Had adopted them from the local charity shops thinking they'd make nice presents. I have one orange unicorn to do a teeny, tiny bit of surgery on .. slight case of seam unravellenous .. which as we all know is a very, very minor condition for orange unicorns.

As for me, my health, in some ways, had been getting worse .. walking was easier but other symptoms had started appearing .. one .. very serious. It came on almost overnight .. and, after a couple of weeks, has gone as quickly. I thought that I would have to have surgery in the next three months or so if things stayed the same or got worse. It hasn't cleared up totally but there's no comparrison to how it's been over the past couple of weeks or so. I'll ring my consultant up on Monday.

I started having nosebleeds too .. but they've stopped as well. Not had one for over a week now. And there was some bad breakthrough pain in my chest and down one arm but that has gone too. The difficulty I had getting back from the docs, not helped by the rain .. was down to my ribcage having moved a little so my breathing altered. I walked back yesterday ... and, ok, it wasn't the easiest thing to do but it was much easier than Tuesday.

Well, going to get a mug of soup, sort my next dose of meds out.