Thursday, March 05, 2009

M...u...s...i...c

Suppose I'm getting used to Shania Twain's voice or something cause the music's growing on me!!!!! There's a lot of rhythm there in some of the music if you want to dance .. which my friend probably does and I can't.

They don't half look alike though. lol!!!! I'm not sure that she'd be that aware of it or wouldn't be that interested if she was .. she's like me more into the music than the artists. Though her daughter or someone must've pointed the resemblance out ... though knowing her daughter .. maybe not. I haven't ... so. who knows!!! She really likes the whole red shiney lipstick and high heels etc thing .. though more on other people these days .. though she'd probably go for the coat in that video as a dressing gown. Though, having said that .. she doesn't seem to have aged since she was around 40 .. she's 61 now .. and she's had no plastic surgery or anything like that. She's changed the way she dresses though.

It's quite funny though watching the videos .. especially the one I put up cause her hair is that sort of colour at the moment. Reminds me of watching The Rocky Horror Show and collapsing in fits of laughter cause I knew someone, who, at the time, looked very much like Tim Curry. Added an extra dimension to the experience. lol!!!! The first time I saw it was priceless.

Still one of my favourite films. And that still makes me laugh.

But, yeah, as far as Shania Twain goes .. it's not really my type of music but the beat to some of the songs is pretty hard to resist even if ur ill like me and cannae dance no more. I can understand why she likes it.