Tuesday, February 24, 2009

...............

Just off to bed after a day at the hospital. No visit to the GP today though ... different time ... different place. One friend's been given the ok fter thinking she had cancer .. my friend who I mention a lot on here at the moment is still waiting to find out his results .. he hasn't got cancer but it's an illness along those lines and will need some pretty heavy treatment. We're waiting to see how the illness is affecting him right now at the moment. Hopefully we should find out tomorrow - and another friend is having some surgery that's going to be rather painful very soon ... which she's been dreading .. she worked in the medical profession and knows that it's going to be very painful for a while.

Makes you think. And ofcourse all happening with the knowledge of Jade's cancer in the background. I feel more at ease .. if those are the right words .. with the thought of life after life though my queries are on a practical level as well as my acceptance. Ihven't contacted my old friend yet ... but I will.

For the people who've said I've helped them fous more on spirit ... ur welcome. It's bit likr global warming now though ... not much left to say. It's years since I first mentioned it on the blogs so those that've been reading all that time should be well on there way one way or another if they're interested. If you've not had any experiences ... or pushed them away one way or another .. then just going by general statistics someone you know and trust should've had. I know statistics can be wrong ... but I rather suspect that statistics about this tend to err on the lower than the higher side .. less rather than more people saying they've had experiences of this kind cause people can become rather tongue tied or push them to the back of their minds cause they can be difficult to take in and other people will find ways of disagreeing regardless just because you can't reach out and touch them or measure them etc!!!!

Anyway .. it really should be personal experience or from people you trust and then it's easier to relate to other people's stories. It also means ur serious and not like some people just trying to dig out personl information or something like that. Wonder how she's getting on .. did think of joining up where she is now to find out ... but I don't think I'll bother. She did appear to believe in something ... but I don't know if it involved this being a learning curve of spiritual development etc ... or whatever the case maybe ... but she certainly seemed to believe that u could harness the forces of the universe for your own needs .... ho hum .. she just wanted to know how ... like the constant search to make gold through magick ... not very ... or, even AT ALL sucessful!!!!

I'm getting some rest now.