Wednesday, February 18, 2009

................

Sitting here with my mug of soup waiting for it to cool. I'd said I'd write about the natural causes of climate change rather than the green house gasses variety as they're not usually really gone into much except to point out that there are natural occurences that can cause climate change.

Unlikely to the extent where the Arctic ice could soon melt away if it continues at the speed it's doing now.

Not much more to say on that subject really. Well, I suppose there's masses ... but I mean in general. So, unless something gets me attention I'll probably leave it alone now. There's only so much you can write about eco systems and greenhouse gasses. Things had moved on since I blogged a lot about it uptil the time I became really ill but I think I've covered that in general now

Right off to bed

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz