Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday

Going to hve mug of soup and then go to bed. Think I'll sleep. Been sitting here wondering about one of the two women I broke contact with on the web. Obviously with one of them .. she's blocked and that's the way she's going to stay. I've been puzzling about the other one .. the one I thought might have dyspaxia like SMK.


There was something going on ... but what has been puzzling me is if how she was behaving was deliberate or not.


She did seem to have a bit of a temper over strange things though. She's vegetarian. When I told her that I'd been a vegan for years and had only changed cause I couldn't chew the beans in the hospital meals once I became ill I got a mouthful from her telling me in no uncertain terms that there was absolutely, ABSOLUTELY no need to be a vegan on any grounds and that she and a friend of hers had chosen not to go a march once cause they had thought it too extreme. A bit later on I was told that vegetarians were more intelligent and lived longer than anyone else.



Extreme????!!!! Who, I wonder?



I'd known her a fair while I suppose, much longer than the other on .. and she had let me into her life a bit once when she wanted some legal info off me .. other than that most of her messages were just saying that she hoped that I had a nice day. Though ocasionally I'd get told to drink herbal tea to help if i had a cold which I though might show some interest and caring ... but generally, regardless of what I said, her messages would be about the weather and saying that she hoped i had a nice day and how much she enjoyed getting my messages ... over and over and over and over ......... again. Like a record on repeat. She didn't tell me she had a husband for months so I wondered if she was a widow as I knew she had a daughter so didn't ask incase i upset her. I found out because he had a birthday party. He's ill but I have no idea what's wrong with him. When I mentioned my friend being ill she just ignored it.

When she ignored what i was saying the last time, after starting the conversation, once she'd found out what she wanted to know from me and followed that up by replying I'm busy when I asked in a chatty way, mentioning something I did know about her ... why she wasn't around much anymore .... I decided that that was enough. She obviously decided that she wasn't so busy after just a couple of days of silence from me as she headed for my best friend on that site!!! Guess she was aware I'd reacted so she knew what she was doing. Well, she couldn't've not known.

We're roughly the same age so there should be plenty to talk about .. reminiscing as well as talking about life now.

I think I'm going to have to leave it. But I am wondering if she has some sort of recognisable illness rather than it just being the way she treats other people because she wants to piss them off and/or slightly control them.

The over story in New Scientist this week is something about being able to tell things about people from their facial expressions. I've only looked at the front cover so far but that's the impression I got. Maybe I should read that then only talk to people with webcams ....lol!!!!

I've met some very nice people on the net ... some have stayed friends ... some haven't. With some people there's not enough time especially if they're young mums. sometimes you never quite make the connection that would keep you in touch ... but there's no hard feeling there. Very different from what I was talking about before. I'm very happily in touch with some folk I've met on the net.

Waves.

And I expect I'll meet more along the way.

I think it's best to let the other person go ... but I do have a slight feeling of uncertainty about it all.

Maybe I should go on The Bag with my version of Stop me Texting!!!!

Anyway ... off to bed now and I'll sleep on it. It's just wondering and worryig that I'm being unfair ... though, if I am, it's for a reason I don't know about use she hasn't told me. If it was the latter I'd be quite happy to find a way for us to take time to communicate better.

Anyway ... must go to bed now, Maybe I'll work it out in my dreams and wake knowing the answer even if I don't remember the dream.