Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday

Didn't go again this afternoon as I was late coming back from shopping. Well, late going as there had been traffic problems .. could've rushed round but would probably forgot something. Woke up early this morning too and've been feeling tired all day so was probably best that I didn't rush out.

I got up this morning and pottered over to see the Martin Luther King clip that had turned up rather unexpectedly yesterday. It's a really nice Martin Luther King day one



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHxHTMlyaqQ

I also wanted to make sure that it was there on my history and that I hadn't imagined it as the last time I played it we were back to the usual clips. I've no idea what else was being shown with it at the end of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's clip but I'm supposing that it was more from the related videos on that page.